We, at Axial, have grown a lot lately. Especially, we are getting a lot of requests for mobile and next generations websites.
Furthermore, as Ekomobi is gaining traction and becoming more autonomous, we need a talented HTML/CSS Front-end developer to join the Axial’s team.
HTML/CSS Front-end Developer
We are looking for at least one HTML/CSS Front-end developer (also called Multimedia Integrator). How do you know if you are the right candidate? If you answer yes to a couple of these questions, we want to talk to you:
- You have learned something you did not know in the last 7 days?
- You have created an HTML5 mobile website just for fun?
- You like to share what you’ve learned on your personal blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Github, etc?
- You master HTML5 and CSS?
- You want to create next generations Web and mobile sites?
- You have a passion for Web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS, UX, SEO, Conversion optimization, etc.)?
- You have talent, and you can show it to us?
You want to apply?
You want to join our dynamic team? In exchange, we’ll:
- take care and train you if required.
- challenge your ideas and accept to have ours challenged.
- feed you pizza & beer on Fridays, while the team is discussing technology.
- allow (and pay) you to tweet, blog, tumblr, etc. during work hours.
- offer good and agile working conditions, including collective insurances.
To apply, just send a presentation letter explaining the different projects you’ve worked on or a portfolio to Eve Bazin.